Welcome!

Welcome to my Therian Saga information page. I love this game, and I’m hoping to help you on your path.

For other information, the best map I’ve seen so far that includes off-site locations can be found here: http://www.shinhan.name/tsmap/

Shinhan's map has become a crucial tool to the game, so I highly recommend you bookmark it.

Another great map and tool is Nighshade's full map here: http://map.theriansaga-wiki.ru/

Also he has a extended version of the game guide, which you can find here: http://guide.theriansaga-wiki.ru/

(There Nightshade, are you feeling the love ;) )

The wiki on Therian Saga is still mostly in French and lacking in a lot of areas. The Game Guide, accessible through the Theriansaga.com 's home page is the second most valuable page online (after shinhan's map) for game information.

Happy Gaming Folks!

All game images copyrighted by Studio Virtys

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Display of new blue tools Oct 2018

Bragging rights sheet for Blue Tools etc. (hulbergor ingots) :D

If you've made blue tools that I don't have here (or blue machines) send me a printscreen ingame or in comments and I'll add it to the gallery.












A very special addition by Articluna! The rare and highly sought after Elicard plane! Only one on the server (lanfar) as far as I know.




4 comments:

  1. Where did you got so much Lith 80 Runes ? :D
    I have two Twinks identifying Runic Artefacts but I never found one yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been IDing since they've been available

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this can not be done! I would like to see how you managed to make it in the game, without help, I think for myself!

    ReplyDelete