Welcome!

Welcome to my Therian Saga information page. I love this game, and I’m hoping to help you on your path.

For other information, the best map I’ve seen so far that includes off-site locations can be found here: http://www.shinhan.name/tsmap/

Shinhan's map has become a crucial tool to the game, so I highly recommend you bookmark it.

Another great map and tool is Nighshade's full map here: http://map.theriansaga-wiki.ru/

Also he has a extended version of the game guide, which you can find here: http://guide.theriansaga-wiki.ru/

(There Nightshade, are you feeling the love ;) )

The wiki on Therian Saga is still mostly in French and lacking in a lot of areas. The Game Guide, accessible through the Theriansaga.com 's home page is the second most valuable page online (after shinhan's map) for game information.

Happy Gaming Folks!

All game images copyrighted by Studio Virtys

Sunday, March 26, 2017

How do I Store Companions


How do I Store Companions?

 
 
You'll want to store companions at some point.  Either because you've run out of companion slots (4 to start, 8 max if you buy additional slots with Blue Crowns).
 
First you need to set up a concession, you can find the walkthrough for this here.
 
 
Once you have your concession you need to actually be at the concession to store a companion.  You can't be walking to it. You have to actually be in the home.
 
Once you are there, at your home, click manage.
 
 
With the storage screen up, click on the companion you want to store.
 
 
You’ll see you have the option to rename, separate or abandon.  Make sure you click separate.
 
Now your companion is in your concession
 
 
To retrieve your companion, it’s the same principal. You have to be at your concession, click on manage, click on the companion you want to put in your party and choose Join.
 
That’s all there is to it!



1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    เกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete